Friday 18 March 2011

More from My Cringeworthy 2010 Diary

Preparing to face more of my redonkulous personal accounts in a moment. However I must severely stress what I forgot to stress when I began writing these snippets and I don't know why I forgot because this a particularly stressworthy issue. Not to mention, gaspworthy. I think. My little brown diary has a string which binds the diary to simply shut it. One can can simply unbind it to open. However, some fucking clever nut, in their uncontrollable zealous eagerness to read the diary contents, was prepared to snap the string out of its hole. Twat. Now it hangs lose like said twat's logic. A violation of my privacy both physically and emotionally. Lo and behold!




Of course it could have just been me who broke it and then forgot.















January 8th 2010,

 I went downstairs where it was lovely to hear from my grandad that I do not do enough housework. I was moody but soon thought better of it - we do not live in this house in order to beg his praises.

___________________________________________________________________________________
They're flowers by the way.

January 10th,


I am boring. I even bore myself with these monotonous accounts of the day ...How can I let my imagination run free, wild as a horse, when I cannot even liberate myself?...like that of a patient on a life support machine - I am alive in the way of science but my soul is dead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Parisha7