Monday 27 June 2011

UK Release Date for Star Wars Blu-ray Revealed

UK Release Date for Star Wars Blu-ray Revealed

I stopped checking up on Google for the Star Wars Blu-Ray release date a while back, unable to determine any real confirmed date but it's here = September 12th! Thank you Lucas!

I realise I'm probably very late with this news but it's exhilirating nonetheless. The Blu-Ray SW saga comes with a hefty price tag though but this needn't concern me. I shall wait for my brother to purchase it - and oh he will - and then it will disappear most suddenly, most mysteriously from his London house. No one will know a thing. No clue as to it's whereabouts. Meanwhile I will be over 4000 miles away at University in Kent sacrificing Freshers' Week (booze, parties, life, establishing friend circles etc) for Star Wars and my laptop in bed. Who needs beer when I have Jawa juice in my room? Who needs parties when the Clone Wars are in full swing in my room. And fuck Uni education because I'm learning the ways of the force.

1 comment:

Follow @Parisha7