Thursday 5 May 2011

Update On My Judas Chain and More

So after roughly 30 seconds of Googling an extensive period of research and thorough collation of informative results, I surrender. The Judas Chain is nought but a figment of Mr. M's imagination. Poor sod - he needn't have had a fit over espying my ASOS horsey. If you haven't the faintest inkling what the fuck I'm yapping about, please be so kind as to read my previous post. If you want. No pressure.

You may already be aware of this. Judas Iscariot was one of the apostles of Jesus, who he betrayed by selling him out to the priests. So acually, with the chain around my neck, Mr. M saw in me a disciple of Judas, which is why he was mortified. Or envious (it was difficult to tell). Either way, Judas comitted suicide soon after his fat payment from the high priests. So that's all very fun.
Needless to say, the pressure is on

In other wordly news, the 'H' key on my laptop has fallen off. This means every time I need the 'h', I gape stupidly with mouth wide open for about 30 seconds before realising it's not there. And when I do eventually find it, I have to key it with much effort so that something like thhhhhhhhhhhhhis happens.

Shite. I just realised I have ten minutes left to vote. Right. Poll station's two minutes away. I am going to run.
Hmm, what to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Parisha7