Thursday 24 February 2011

No I will NOT Hold Out My Hand, Mr Smith...but You May Carry Me!

Help. It's Tom Smith of The Editors making my skin crawl everytime I listen to their song Spiders. And not even because I fear spiders. It's his cringeworthy manner of uttering the line "hold out your hand". Just give the pre-chorus a listen and tell me I'm not alone. Tell me you suffered the same level of distress.



Do you think he's attempting a Russian accent? The 'hold' and the 'hand' are of particular annoyance. And Russia's a long way from Birmingham city. Ah well, at least Spiders isn't one of the better songs in Editors' album An End Has A Start so Tom didn't do too much damage. He's lucky he's hot.

Oh lord. I have too much time on my hands. Oh. Hand. Hold out your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Parisha7