Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kate Middleton's Eyes

Why do Kate Middleton's pupils account for so much of her eyes. Seriously. She has barely any white in them. They are 95% brown/hazel/green/grey/blue and 5% whites. It's so...fucking hot actually.

See for yourself:
Kate Middleton preparing to use her laser vision on the God-awful paps.
















Am I alone here? Seldom have I seen so much bright pupil constitute an eye. Perhaps it's just easier to spot because of the increased luminance of hers. Perhaps the manner in which her eyes are made up accentuates her pupils. Perhaps she domimates the pages of every publication I pick up to such nauseating extremes and that we might do well to give her a rest. Yes, that would be it. She's fit and everything but that needn't make her ubiquitous.

Besides, she is so fit that I'm getting green-eyed (not literally, unfortunately). She makes me want to unearth my dusty Crayola set and colour in my eyes with the multicoloured pen I never got to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Parisha7